How To Receive Your WAEC Examination Certificate If Your Own Was Lost or Damage

The Ministry Of WAEC Examination Which Is Called (West African Examination Council) Noticed A New Way To The Students On How To Recieved Their Certificate if It Was Lost Or Damage.

Before Any Student Received His Certificated if it Was Lost Or Damaged Should Follow This Guidelines According To The Ministry Of West African Examination Council Which Is Called (WAEC).

The Guidelines Are As Follows;

The Student Should Write A Letter Of Application To The Ministry Of WAEC.

Student Will Come With Police Report for Lost Certificate Or Damaged.

Student Should Come With Photocopy Of The Lost Certificate Or Damaged.

New Photos Of The Student That His Certificate Was Lost Or Damaged.

Affidavit Of Receiving Attestation Result.

Student Should Give N50, 000 To The Ministry Of WAEC Which Is West African Examination Council.

For More Information About This issue You Can Contact Them Through This Link Below

mailto:[email protected]

We Hope You Will Share This Your Family And Friends  For Them To See This New Information.



Keep To Enjoy!


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button